This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 (“IT Act, 2000”), the applicable rules thereunder and the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signature.
The domain name www.odopmart.com, including the related mobile site and mobile application (hereinafter referred to as “Platform”) is owned and operated by Uttar Pradesh Handicrafts Development & Marketing Corporation Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as 'UPHDMC'), a GoUP undertaking with its Head Office at “Niryat Bhawan”, 8, Cantt. Road, Qaiserbagh, Lucknow.
Your use of the Platform and the features therein is governed by the following terms and conditions (ToU) including applicable policies available on the Platform, notifications and communications sent to you on the Platform which are incorporated herein by way of reference. If you transact on the Platform, you shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Platform for such a transaction. By mere use of the Platform you shall be contracting with odopmart, and these terms and conditions including the policies constitute your binding obligations to odopmart.
When you use any current or future services provided by us through the Platform you will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms and conditions applicable to such services and they shall be deemed incorporated into the ToU and considered a part and parcel of the ToU. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the ToU at any time. We will notify you through any of the communication modes as mentioned in this
ToU in case of any changes or updates to the ToU that materially impact your use of the Platform. Your continued use of the Platform following the changes or updates will mean that you accept and agree to the revisions. As long as you comply with the ToU, we grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and limited privilege to enter and use the Platform.
ACCESSING, BROWSING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE PLATFORM INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT WITH ALL THE TERMS
AND CONDITIONS UNDER THE TOU. PLEASE READ THE “TOU” CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING. By impliedly or
expressly accepting the ToU, you also accept and agree to be bound by all of odopmart’s policies applicable to you, as amended, from time to time.
- The use of the Platform is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under the Indian Contract Act, Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Platform.
- If you are a minor e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a seller on the Platform, transact or use the Platform.
- ODOPMART reserves the right to terminate your registration and/or refuse you access to the Platform if it is
brought to odopmart’s notice or discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
- If you register as a business entity, you represent that you are duly authorized by the business entity to accept the ToU and you have the authority to bind the business entity to the
- You agree to furnish your details and information as requested by odopmart platform from time to
- You shall remain responsible for maintaining confidentiality of this information, as well as your display name, login and password
- You agree that if you provide any information which is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, incomplete, or not in
- If a seller requests for a closure of the account, the account will be put on hold for a period of 90 days to ensure smooth closure of transactions which have been made prior to his closure request and this will be available to the said seller for downloading payment and taxation reports, if
- After 90 days, the seller would be required to reach out to us confirming that he has downloaded the reports and requesting for a deactivation Upon receiving this confirmation, the seller’s account will be deactivated provided there are no outstanding payments due from the seller, with certain information being retained by odopmart at all times, such as registered mobile number, registered email ID, GSTIN and other transaction related information. Such information is being retained for audit purposes and to prevent fraudulent acts by the sellers in the future.
- If a seller decides to commence his business with odopmart again, it will not be allowed to create a new account but the older account can be restored if it is
You agree and understand that you are communicating with us, using the platform for sending emails, other data, information to us through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically or as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or any other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.The Platform is a platform that users utilize to independently meet and interact with one another for their transactions.
Odopmart is not and cannot be a party to any transaction or dispute between users on the Platform.
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by you and agreed upon between you and buyers The commercial/contractual terms include (without limitation) price, shipping costs, payment methods and terms, date, period, and mode of delivery, and warranties and after-sales services related to products and services. Odopmart does not determine, advice, have any control, or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between you and buyers.
- Odopmart does not make any representations or warranties regarding specifics (such as quality, value, and saleability) of the products or services proposed to be sold, offered to be sold or purchased on the Odopmart does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products and services on the Platform. Odopmart accepts no liability for any errors or omissions of third parties in relation to the products and services.
- Odopmart is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract between you and buyers. Odopmart cannot and does not guarantee that you and buyers concerned will perform transaction(s) concluded on the Odopmart shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve disputes or disagreements between you and buyers.
- Odopmart does not make any representations or warranties regarding item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of its users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular buyer you choose to deal with on the Platform and use your best judgment in that
- Odopmart does not at any point in time during a transaction between you and a buyer on the Platform come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by you, gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by you to the
- At no time shall Odopmart hold any right/title to or interest in the items nor have any obligations or liabilities with respect to such a Odopmart is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services, damages, or delays as a result of items which are out of stock, unavailable, or back-ordered.
- You release and indemnify Odopmart and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the users on the Platform and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts on that behalf, odopmart cannot control the information provided by other users which is made available on the Platform. You may find other user's information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or deceptive. Please use caution and prac tice safe trading when using the Platform. Please note that there may be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
- 6. Use of the platform:
You agree and understand that odopmart Platform merely provide hosting services to its registered users and persons browsing/visiting the Platform. All items advertised / listed and the contents therein are advertised and listed by registered users and are third party user generated contents. Odopmart shall bear no responsibility or liability in relation to or arising out of third party user generated content. Odopmart neither originates nor initiates the transmission nor selects the sender and receiver of the transmission nor selects nor modifies the information contained in the transmission. Odopmart is merely an intermediary and does not interfere in the transaction between buyers and sellers.
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of the Platform shall be strictly governed by the fo llowing binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information or image which:
- belongs to another person and over which you have no right;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, bigotry, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever, or unlawfully threatening orharassing, including but not limited to ‘indecent representation of women’ within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- is false, inaccurate or misleading in any way;
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of ‘junk mail’, ‘chain letters’, unsolicited mass mailing, or ‘spamming’; including
spamming by ways of unrelated feedbacks on surveys
- promotes illegal activity or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libellous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including but not limited to intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address, or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material) such as providing pirated computer programs or links, information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, or pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, hidden pages or images or URLs leading to any other pages (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, providing or creating computer viruses;
- contains unauthorized videos, photographs or images of another person (whether a minor or an adult);
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, pyramid
schemes, or the buying or selling of ‘virtual’ items related to the Platform without our prior written consent.
- Throughout the ToU, Odopmart’s prior written consent means a communication coming from Odopmart’s Legal Department in response to your request and specifically addressing the activities or conduct for which you have sought authorization;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which we, at our sole discretion, believe is or could be construed as being illegal;
- interferes with another’s use and enjoyment of the Platform;
- refers to any website/URL which, at our sole discretion, contains material that is inappropriate for the Platform or any other website and content that is prohibited or violates the letter and spirit of ToU;
- harms minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, proprietary rights, third-party’s trade secrets, rights of publicity, or
privacy, is fraudulent, or involves the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs, or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation; offends the religious and national sentiments of the nation as included in ‘Zero Tolerance to Profanity, Hurting National and Religious Sentiments’
- shall, directly or indirectly, offer or attempt to offer trade or attempt to trade in any item which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force;
- shall create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or part) the services of our Internet Service Provider
(“ISPs”) or other suppliers.
- You shall not use any ‘deep-link’, ‘page-scrape’, ‘robot’, ‘spider’, automatic device, program, algorithm, methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process to access, acquire, copy, monitor any portion of the Platform or content or in any way reproduce, or circumvent the navigational structure, presentation of the Platform, or any content to obtain or attempt to obtain any material, documents, or information through any means not purposely made available through the We reserve our right to bar any such activities.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, other systems, networks connected to the Platform, server, computer, network, or the services offered on or through the Platform by hacking, password ‘mining’, or any other illegitimate
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the Platform or breach the security, authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace information on any other user of or visitor to Platform (including any account on the Platform that is not owned by you) or to its source or exploit the Platform, any service, information made available, or offered by or through the Platform in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information (including but not limited to personal identification or information other than your own information) provided by the
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating, or defamatory statement(s)/comment(s) about us, the brand name or domain name used by us, including the terms com or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation of odopmart or sellers on the platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any odopmart trademark, service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade, service marks or trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform, any transaction being conducted on the Platform or any other person’s use of the
- You shall not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message, transmittal you send to us on or through the Platform, or any service offered on or through the You may not pretend that you are or represent someone else or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You may not use the Platform or any content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the ToU or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of odopmart and/or
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technol ogy Act, 2000, and the other rules thereunder as applicable and amended from time to time and also all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Integrated Goods and Services Tax Act, Central Goods and Services Tax Act, Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), relevant State Goods and Services Tax Act or Union Territories Goods and Services Tax Act and Custom Duty, Local Levies as may be applicable) and obtain the necessary licences and permits regarding your use of our Platform, service and/or tools and your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of items or You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force. In particular you shall ensure that if any of your items listed on the Platform qualifies as an "Antiquity" or "Art treasure" as defined in the Act ("Artwork"), you shall indicate that such Artwork is "non-exportable" and sold subject to the provisions of the Antiquities and Art Treasures Act, 1972, and shall ensure that it is not delivered to any buyer at any place outside India.
- You shall strictly comply with the OFAC Regulations and Other Applicable Sanctions Regulations as may be amended from time to
- Solely to enable us to use the information you provide us with and so that we do not violate any rights you might have in your information, you agree to grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, and sub- licensable (through multiple-tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity or database rights or any other rights you
- From time to time you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the items or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such items or services so as to mislead other users on the Platform in any
- You shall not engage in advertising or solicitation of other sellers on the Platform to buy or sell any products or services, including but not limited to products or services related to what is displayed on the You may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to other users acquired/via the Platform. It shall be a violation of the ToU to use any information obtained from the Platform in order to harass, abuse, or harm others or contact, advertise and sell to or solicit persons other than those who have chosen to buy from you. You understand that we have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons who have provided information or material on the Platform) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with the investigation of an alleged illegal activity or its solicitation and/or response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and you hereby expressly authorized us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, at our sole discretion, deem necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor the material posted on the Platform. Odopmart shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to remove any content that violates or is alleged to violate any applicable law or either the spirit or letter of the ToU. Notwithstanding this ri ght, YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIAL YOU POST ON THE WEBSITE AND YOUR INDEPENDENT COMMUNICATION WITH THE BUYERS AND OTHER SELLERS, REGARDLESS OF FORM. Please be advised that such content posted does not reflect Odopmart’s views. In no event shall odopmart assume or have any responsibility or liability for any content posted on the Platform or claims, damages, or losses resulting from its use and/or appearance of it on the Platform. You hereby represent and warrant that you have necessary rights to all the content you provide and all information it contains and that such content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any misleading, libellous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with or participation in the promotion of advertisers on or through the Platform (including payment and delivery of related products or services, any other terms, conditions, warranties, or
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized persons or ‘hackers’) may post or transmit offensive or obscene material on the Platform and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such It is also possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Platform and use such information to harass or injure you. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform.
- Odopmart shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group(s) of people, intentionally or unintentionally, in DoS (denial of service) / DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
- Odopmart and/or its affiliates may from time to time in partnership/association with its partners and/or third-party sponsors, organise/enable promotional campaigns on the Platform for the benefits of the customers/Sellers. Partners/third party sponsors may prescribe certain objective qualifying criteria to identify Sellers who w ill be eligible for the benefits of the campaign. All Sellers who qualify based on the objective criteria provided by such sponsors of the campaign will be auto opted-in and be able to obtain the benefits of such promotional In the event any Sell er does not qualify based on the objective criteria, Sellers may choose to participate in such campaigns by expressly opting - in for them. In the event a Seller opts in for such promotional campaigns that they are not eligible for to enhance their sales, they will have to bear the cost of such promotional campaigns, if any, limited to the sales of their products. For avoidance of any doubt, some Sellers may qualify, and some may not, based on the qualifying criteria set for each individual campaign. Please refer to the campaign communication/notifications for more details, as may be communicated to you from time to time.
As a registered seller, you shall list item(s) for sale on the Platform in accordance with the policies which are incorporate d by way of reference in this ToU. You must be legally able to sell the item(s) you list for sale on our Platform and must have all the necessary licences and permits required for such sale. You must ensure that the listed items do not infringe upon the intellectual property, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy rights of thirdparties. Listings may only include text descriptions, graphics, pictures or videos that describe your item for sale. All item s must be listed in an appropriate category on the Platform. All listed items must be kept in stock for successful fulfilment of sales. The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe the actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amount that you may have received from the buyer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Platform. Odopmart reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories. Odopmart reserves the right to restrict the selling of products originating from certain countries.
8.Compliance on selling of goods/services:
You shall also ensure full compliance with the provisions of Integrated Goods and Services Tax (IGST), Central Goods and Services Tax (CGST) and Union Territory Goods and Services Tax (UTGST) or State Goods and Services Tax (SGST) in respect of the goods/services supplied by you.
It is your responsibility to charge appropriate goods and services taxes on the supplies effected and remittance of the same to the Government. Odopmart shall not be responsible for any deficiency and/ or omission on your part.
Pursuant to the tax collection at source provisions under IGST, CGST and/UTGST or SGST, the portal would collect tax collection at source at applicable rates on net value of taxable supplies made through the portal and remit to the appropriate Government.
In case of any mismatches on account of tax collection at source, you shall be required to provide all relevant information to Odopmart to correspond with the relevant authorities and also in case of any liability accruing on account of omission shall be your obligation to pay such deficit.
You shall be required to provide the corresponding Harmonised System Nomenclature (HSN) code number for every product listing. In the event that you do not provide the HSN code number that particular product will be delisted and you will no longer be able to sell the product on our platform.
You shall also be required to provide your GSTIN , without which we will not be able to raise an invoice on you. In the event that you do not provide your GSTIN number, transactions on your account will be blocked and orders will not be processed on your account. In the event of you providing your Input Service Distributor Registration Number, Odopmartwould be issuing an invoice to the ISD GST registration number as furnished by you. It is your responsibility to undertake the necessary compliance required in respect of the said ISD registration number.
We do not mandate that any of your Products should be sold exclusively on the Platform.
As per Section 194-O of the Finance Act, 2020, Odopmart will deduct TDS on the gross amount of sale (excluding GST) of goods or provision of services provided through the Platform at 1%.TDS shall not be deducted if the gross amount of sale of goods, services, or both during the previous year does not exceed Rs 5 lakh and if the e -Commerce participant has furnished his PAN or Aadhaar.
If the e-Commerce participant does not furnish his PAN or Aadhaar, TDS must be deducted at the rate of 5%, as per provisions of Section 206AA.*
* E-Commerce Participant: An e-Commerce participant is a person who sells goods, services, or both through an electronic facility provided by an e-Commerce operator. He must be a resident of India.
9. Content Posted on the Platform:
All text, graphics, seller interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music and artwork, notes, messages, emails, billboard postings, drawings, profiles, opinions, ideas, images, videos, audio files, other material or information (collectively ‘Content’) are third-party generated Content and Odopmart has no responsibility or liability over such third-party generated Content as odopmart is merely an intermediary for the purposes of this ToU. Except as expressly provided in the ToU, no part of the Platform including the Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including ‘mirroring’) to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication, distribution or any commercial enterprise without Odopmart’s prior written consent.
You may use the information on the products and services made available on the Platform for downloading provided you:
- do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such Content;use such Content only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it to any media;
- make no modifications to any Content; and
- do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to the
Odopmart grants sellers a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sub licensable, non-assignable and personal license to use "Powered by odopmart" and/or “odopmart.com” name and/or logo on seller’s invoice for transactions concluded on the Platform. Further, Odopmart grants sellers a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non- sublicensable, non-assignable and personal license to use “odopmart.com” name and/or logo on packing material used by sellers for delivery of Products sold on the Platform.
- Transactions, transaction price and all commercial terms such as delivery, dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between sellers and buyers and the payment facility is merely used by sellers and buyers to facilitate the completion of Use of the payment facility shall not render odopmart liable or responsible for non–delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after-sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and/or services listed on the Platform.
- You have specifically authorized odopmart or its service providers to collect, process, facilitate, and remit payments and/or the transaction price electronically or through cash on delivery (CoD) to and from buyers in respect of transactions
- You understand, accept, and agree that the payment facility provided by Odopmart is neither a banking nor financial service, but merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment facility for receiving payment, or cash on delivery (CoD) payment, collection and remittance for transactions on the Platform using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and credit card payment gateway (PG) network. Further, by providing payment facility, Odopmart neither acts as a trustee nor fiduciary with respect to transaction or transaction
- All online bank transfers from valid bank accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective issuing bank that supports payment facility to provide these services to the All such online bank transfers on payment facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between a seller buyer and the respective issuing bank.
12. Dispatch of products and/or services:
- You, as a seller, shall be required to dispatch the products and/or services for every transaction to the buyer within the time period as provided in the TOU to ensure that the products and/or services are delivered in a timely manner. Further, you will solely be responsible for undertaking transit insurance for products sold by You on the For avoidance of doubt, odopmart will not be responsible for undertaking any insurance(s) for products sold by sellers on the Platform
- Seller shall provide dispatch details and details of after-sales services related to products and services listed by it on the Platform to odopmart in such a manner and within a time period as provided in the policies, failing which the transaction shall stand
- Seller shall dispatch the products and/or services using only an approved delivery channel which provides appropriate ‘proof of dispatch’ & ‘proof of delivery’ (PoDs) documentation. Such PoD documentation relating to delivery should be maintained by a seller for a period of 3 (three) years from the date of dispatch. The PoDs should be furnished to odopmart on demand within the time frame as notified from time to
- In case a seller fails to provide dispatch details or provides dispatch details not complying with policies, it shall result in consequences as more specifically stated in the TOU and may lead to suspension and/or termination of seller
- Seller agrees that the transaction price paid by a buyer will be remitted to a seller’s bank account contingent upo n the following events:
- Buyer confirms the delivery of products and/or services in the transaction;
- Buyer does not take any action on payment facility to confirm delivery within such a time period as provided in the policies despite confirmation of dispatch of products and/or services by a seller to the buyer;
- Buyer’s refund claim is rejected by odopmart due to any breach of the ToU, policies, and any applicable law;
Once the transaction is completed by the Seller, the remittance to seller shall be made in accordance with RBI Intermediary Guidelines.
- You are required to route all shipments/consignments through the Logistic Partner, unless otherwise
‘Logistic Partner’ shall mean a logistic service provider as approved by odopmart.
13. Prepaid Payment Instruments:
Odopmart may, either itself or through third-party service providers, offer prepaid instruments as a payment option for transactions on the Platform to users. Any purchases by buyers on the Platform using the prepaid instruments shall be governed by the following terms and conditions:
- Such prepaid instruments may be used to make payments for the products and/or services purchased on the Platform
- Such prepaid instruments can be redeemed by buyers by selecting the payment mode as may be provided on the
- Such prepaid instruments cannot be used to purchase other prepaid instruments or gift
- If the order value exceeds the amount of such prepaid instruments, the balance must be paid by the respective buyer via Credit Card/Debit Card /Internet COD shall not be available as payment option for such transactions.
- If the order value is less than the amount of such prepaid instruments, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect as credit balance for such prepaid
- Prepaid instruments and any unused balance of such prepaid instruments shall expire 1 year from the date of their
- Prepaid instruments cannot be redeemed for
- Odopmart is not responsible if prepaid instruments are lost, stolen, or used without
- Buyers can combine and use a maximum of 3 prepaid instruments per They can be combined with promotional codes.
- Purchases of prepaid instruments are not eligible for cashback
- All sellers on the Platform will accept this prepaid instrument as a payment
- Odopmart will make payments to sellers whose products and/or services have been purchased by buyers redeeming electronic gift vouchers (EGV) as per the guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India from time to
- Registration on the Platform is
- Odopmart does not charge any fee for browsing/registering on the
- However, before you list a product or service for sale through the Platform, we request you to review our fee policy, which is hereby incorporated by reference into this
- Odopmart reserves the right to change its fee policy from time to time. In particular, Odopmart may, at its sole discretion, introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Pl In such an event, Odopmart reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for
You are responsible for paying all fees associated with the use of the Platform and charges collected in respect of such usage. You agree to bear any and all applicable taxes, charges, cesses levied thereon (including CGST+SGST/IGST/CGST+UGST and GST cess as may be applicable to the transaction).
- A seller agrees that odopmart may offer to provide express remittance to eligible sellers as per payments settlement Express Remittance shall be subject to RBI Intermediary Guidelines and arrangements/directions of the nodal bank. Odopmart, at its sole discretion, may make such an offer to eligible sellers and the same shall not be construed as a right but only as a privilege. Eligible sellers understand that odopmart reserves the right to withdraw Express Remittance at any time for any violation of the ToU or odopmart’s policies and/or failure by the eligible sellers to maintain or comply with the parameters as may be decided by odopmart from time to time.
In case of any chargebacks levied by the bank, odopmart shall have the right to deduct such chargebacks from seller remittances, present and future, and a seller’s only remedy will be to discuss and resolve the same with the bank. A seller hereby agrees to extend full co-operation in resolving the chargeback disputes raised by a buyer through the bank and shall provide necessary documentation regarding the transaction to the complete satisfaction of the bank. In case the chargeback is ruled against a seller, odopmart shall be entitled and authorized to recover the same from the seller to its fullest extent and the bank’s decision shall be final and binding in this regard. In the event odopmart has made any excess payment to the seller inadvertently, such excess payments shall be set-off from any future payments payable by odopmart to the seller.
Odopmart may delay notifying the payment confirmation, i.e. informing the seller to dispatch if odopmart deems suspicious or a buyer conducts high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the transaction and transaction price. In addition, odopmart may hold transaction price and not inform seller to dispatch or remit transaction price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to a buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event of a buyer being engaged in any form of illegal activity.Liability for damages:
Sellers acknowledge that odopmart will not be liable for any damages, interests, claims etc. resulting from not processing a transaction/transaction price or any delay in processing a transaction/transaction price tha t is beyond the control of odopmart.
Odopmart shall make payments into the bank account provided by a seller during the seller registration process. Once odopmart has made payments into such a bank account number, odopmart shall be discharged of any/all liabilities towards the seller and the seller shall not be eligible for any claims whatsoever.
15. Compliance with Laws:
- Seller shall sign an undertaking stating that they have obtained and will continue to maintain in force all the necessary licenses, permissions, authorizations, and permits needed to distribute, market, supply and sell the [*] (“Products”) on odopmart.com under applicable laws, from time to time, including, the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006, Food safety and standards (licensing and registration of food business), Regulations, 2011 and all applicable legislations under FoodSafety and Standards Regulations, in each case, as amended from time to time. For all times during which the seller may advertise, distribute, market, supply or sell the Products on www. odopmart.com, the undertaking remains true and correct in all respects. Further, the seller shall immediately notify odopmart, in writing, upon the lapse of the FSSAI License and/or in case of receipt of any order, demand, warrant or document or any regulatory action with respect to the FSSAI License. The seller acknowledges and agrees that odopmart shall be permitted to assign or otherwise furnish the undertaking to any authority or person as may be required for official purposes. Seller shall also comply with the Legal Metrology Act, 2009 and the related rules and regulations while listing products on the platform odopmart.com. Seller shall be required to enter the mandatory attributes while listing products on the platform (including but not limited to the country of origin of the product) as provided under the Legal Metrology Packaged Commodity Rules and the related amendments.
- Seller shall ensure that no products are sourced or used in the manufacturing or in the provision of services which originate wholly or in part, from any of the prohibited countries stated in the ‘OFAC Regulations and Other Applicable Sanctions Regulations’.
- If and to the extent that you collect, access, use, store, record, or otherwise process (collectively “Process”) any personally identified or identifiable information such as name, age, gender, email address, physical address, phone number, in any form that can be linked to a specific individual (“Personal Information”) received by you from or on behalf of odopmart (or any odopmart group company) employees, contractors, users, partners, or other third parties or otherwise obtained in connection with performing your obligations under this ToU (“odopmart’s Personal Information"), you agree to:
- comply with applicable data protection laws, rules and regulations governing the collection, use, protection, breach notification, retention, disclosure of Personal Information including but not limited to Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Information Technology (Reasonable Security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 (“Applicable Data Protection Law”), including any requirements applicable to storage or cross-border transfer of Personal Information outside India;
- keep and maintain all odopmart’s Personal Information in strict confidence and the obligation to protect Personal
Information shall survive in perpetuity; and
- process odopmart’s Personal Information solely to fulfil Your obligations under this ToU and not sell, rent, trade, lease, use for its own advertisement or marketing purposes, or otherwise make an unauthorized disclosure of odopmart’s Personal Information to any third
- Products must adhere to the legal metrology laws and Indian Labelling requirements by ensuring that the indicated weights and measurement indicated in the products and/or its components are commensurate with the mandatory and legal requirements of the same which make the product and/or components accurate, authentic and secure for consumption/utilisation by the customer. Odopmart does not assume any responsibility for the proceedings undertaken by an aggrieved customer/consumer against the seller in the event of a non-adherence. However, in the event of a complaint from a consumer/customer, the seller is obligated to answer queries on the non -adherence to the Legal Metrology Laws, failing which odopmart can temporarily/indefinitely suspend/terminate/block/with-hold your account at its own
Odopmart does not warrant that product description or other content on the Platform is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Odopmart shall have the right to inspect and audit seller’s records and premises / place of business through itself or through odopmart approved third party testing agencies. Cost of such an audit shall solely be borne by odopmart unless the audit reflects discrepancy in seller accounts / non-compliance with odopmart’s seller policies, in which case the cost of audit shall be borne by the seller.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit your activity, immediately remove your information, warn other users of your actions immediately, temporarily/indefinitely suspend/terminate/block your account and/or refuse you access to the Platform, or put your account on hold, in the event of, including but not limited to, the following:
- if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide;
- if you do not produce the legal requirement documents such as, the documents required for product sales such as BIS license documents, the Brand Authorisation letter, or a Trademark registration proof, as may be required by
We may at any time, at our sole discretion, reinstate suspended sellers. A seller that has been suspended or blocked may not register or attempt to register with us or use the Platform (through itself or any other entity or legal form) in any manner whatsoever until such time that such a seller is reinstated by us. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you breach the ToU or other rules and policies, we reserve the right to recover any amounts due and owed by you to us and take strict legal action, including but not limited to a referral to the appropriate police or other authorities for initiating criminal or other proceedings against you.
18. Trademark complaint:
Odopmart respects the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your trademark has been infringed, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. Copyright complaint:
Odopmart respects the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your work has been copied in any way that constitutes copyright infringement you can write to email@example.com or raise an incident from your seller dashboard.
20. Trademark, Copyright and Restriction:
The Website is controlled and operated by UPHDMC and products are sold by respective registered sellers. All material on the Platform, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute odopmart’s or other sellers’ material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether, directly or indirectly, you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior writte n consent of the owner, modification or use of the material on any other website/networked computer environment or for any purpose other than personal, non - commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights is prohibi ted. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
21. Limitation of Liability:
IN NO EVENT SHALL ODOPMART BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THE TOU, EVEN IF ODOPMART HAS BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
22. Applicable Law:
The ToU shall be governed, interpreted, and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall exclusively be Lucknow.Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. ODOPMART makes no representation that the material on the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations/countries other than India. Those who choose to access the Website from other locations/countries other than India do so on their own initiative and ODOPMART is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/countries other than India and compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Please send any comments or questions, including all enquiries not related to trademark and copyright infringement, by raising an incident from your seller dashboard.In accordance with the IT Act, 2000, and the rules thereunder, the name and contact details of the grievance officer are provided below:
Mr. S R Sahai
Deputy Executive Officer, UPHDMC,
Niryaat Bhawan,8, Cantt road, Qaiserbagh, Lucknow
We value the trust you place in us. That's why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information and other Information
When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
If you choose to buy on the Website, we collect information about your buying behaviour, preferences, and other such information that you choose to provide.
If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback or if you use voice commands to shop on the Website, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card / debit card / other payment instrument details, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with us. While you can browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
Use of Demographic / Profile Data / Your Information
We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to assist sellers in handling and fulfilling orders, enhancing customer experience, resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize and enhance your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
With your consent, we will have access to your SMS, contacts in your directory, location and device information and we may request you to provide your PAN and Know-Your-Customer (KYC) details to check your eligibility for certain products/services including but not limited to credit and payment products etc., to enhance your experience on the platform and provide you access to the services being offered by us, our affiliates or lending partners. Access, storage and use of this data will be in consonance with applicable laws. You understand that your access to these products/services may be affected in the event consent is withdrawn.
In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we and our affiliates collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our Website.
We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for personal information, contact information, date of birth, demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level), attributes such as your interests, household or lifestyle information, your purchasing behaviour or history, preferences, and other such information that you may choose to provide.. We use this data to tailor your experience at our Website, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
A "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
Sharing of personal information
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, for fulfilment of your orders, or for enhancing your experience, or to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
Links to Other Sites
Our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. odopmart.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
If you want to remove your contact information from all odopmart.com lists and newsletters, please visit unsubscribe
Advertisements on odopmart.com
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Return/Replacement/ Refund Policy
- For Vendors- All products sold to the buyer on odopmart should be brand new and 100% Odopmart covers the buyer against “damaged” and “defective” items.
- Buyers can raise a request for return, replacement/ exchange or refund within the return guarantee period post order delivery as follows:
- Buyers will be able to return products within 10 days of delivery with settlement on monthly
- Buyers will also be able to return goods in the following cases:
- Damaged or defective
- Missing products (if ordered collectively)
- Fake products
It is clarified that the seller shall not dispute any returns on account of the above under any circumstances.
1. Return Request by the Buyer:
- A buyer can raise a return request directly on the The seller shall receive an email notification when a return request is raised with details of the following:
- order summary
- return request date
- respond by date
- buyer details
- Buyer can raise a request for replacement at the sole cost of the seller in case the product is received
in a “damaged” or “defective” condition or it is “not as described by the seller.”
- Replacement is subject to availability of stock with the
- Refund shall be provided to the buyer only in cases where the product cannot be delivered or replaced due to non-availability of
- All refunds shall be processed post the reverse pick up of the
- For vendors- All packaging, reverse pick up, assembly/ disassembly shall be carried out by the seller and odopmart shall not be responsible for the same in any
- Seller shall be responsible for in transit damage and defective
1.1 Return verification and Authorisation:
Return verification and authorisation will be managed by odopmart.com for all kinds of return requests. This includes validation of return request and the approval of genuine return cases.
While accepting a return from the buyer, either of the following two options shall be selected:
- Obtain the old shipment and send a new product to the buyer Or
- Obtain the old shipment and refund the buyer
During return pick up, the following will be checked:
- Correction of product:
- model number
- serial number
- colour/ design
- bar code should match
- MRP tag should be undetached and clearly visible,
- Completeness of box: All accessories
- Undamaged product: Products should not be There should not be any dents/scratches/ cracks due to customer abuse.
- Packaging: Original packaging of the product must be preserved
- Products to be unused: The products should be unused/unwashed / without any
2. Courier returns:
Courier returns are returns which happen before the delivery of the product to the buyer. Reasons for courier returns may include:
1) Buyer not reachable:
- If the buyer is not reachable even after 3 attempts by the empanelled logistics agency, customer support creates a “return to origin” in the system of empanelled Logistics agency and the order shall stand cancelled. If the buyer still wants to purchase the product, a new order needs to be Upon receipt of trigger from customer support, the empanelled Logistics agency shall return the package to the seller.
- If the empanelled Logistics agency returns the package as an undelivered package, a full refund will be automatically issued to the
2) Buyer cancellation:
An order may be cancelled before it reaches the buyer upon request of the buyer. This creates a “return to origin” in the system of empanelled Logistics agency and the package shall be returned to the seller.
3. Charges on Return:
In case of returns by buyers, sellers will be charged:
- Delivery charges
- Reverse delivery charges
- Collection fees
- Pick up fees